Concrete Forming Tube, 36-inch Diameter x 12' Long
Concrete forming tubes are a disposable, one-piece cylindrical fiber form for building concrete columns, piers, pilings and footings. They are designed to hold the full hydrostatic pressure load of concrete in a single continuous pour.
• Economical one-time use with easy placement
• Lightweight, easy-to-store and handle
• Will withstand extensive concrete vibrating
• More economical and versatile than steel or fiberglass
• Easy to cut to length or drill at the jobsite
• 36-inch diameter, 12-feet long. Available in other diameters.