Ruscoe Permanent Sealer 965, Non-Sag Nitrile-Rubber Joint Sealant, 29-Ounce Tube, Gray Color
Ruscoe Permanent Sealer 965 non-sag sealant is a one-part nitrile rubber material that readily extrudes over a wide temperature range and cures to produce a durable, tough, flexible rubber seal. Due to its excellent adhesive characteristics and good extension/compression recovery, Ruscoe 965 gives outstanding performance in vertical joints in which extreme movement occurs.
Permanent Sealer 965 is virtually unaffected by salts, chemicals, oils, grease, transmission fluids, gasoline, jet fuel, sunlight, rain, snow, ozone or temperature extremes.
• Easy application: one-part, ready-to-use; no mixing required; dispensed directly from container into joint
• No priming; primer not required for bonding to concrete if surface is clean
• Seals irregular surfaces and can be used to seal joints where spalls have occurred. Tooling may be necessary to seal these irregularities. Tooling should be done quickly.
• Long-life reliability; cured sealant remains pliable from -60-degree to 300-degree F without tearing, cracking or becoming brittle
• Fast dry; tack free in ten minutes
• Performance exceeds Federal Specification TT-S-00230C Type I, Class A, except for 3.5.5, weight loss
• Superior adhesion; will adhere to concrete when dry or damp with no loss of adhesion
• 29-fluid ounce cartridge