Multiquip 2" Trash Pump, with Honda GX-160 Engine
Multiquip dewatering pumps are engineered to meet the requirements of professional contractors. Rugged and dependable, they are ideal for dewatering applications with high solid content. Sticks, stones and debris easily pass through the pump, minimizing downtime due to clogging.
This Honda-powered dewatering pump from Multiquip boasts a host of standard features for superior performance across the board.
• Lightest trash pump in the Multiquip fleet
• One-person operation
• Tubular steel frame for transportation and pump protection
• Cast-iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance and long life
• Dual 2-inch discharge ports
• MAX solid discharge size: 1-Inch diameter
• Pumps up to 211 gallons per minute
• Mechanical (carbon/silicone) seal
• Reliable 4.8 HP Honda GX160 engine
• Low-engine oil shutdown
• Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings
• Easy clean-out cover