Butterfield Elements Transparent Water-Based Concrete Stain, in Cordovan Leather Brown Color, 32-Ounce Bottle
Butterfield Elements Transparent Concrete Stain represents the latest in nanopigment technology. It is formulated to readily permeate a properly prepared concrete surface and create translucent color variations similar to reactive acid stain. Most colors are resistant to fading from sunlight. It can be used on interior concrete floors and exterior concrete hardscapes; see the color chart for colors not to be used for exterior applications. It may also be applied to Butterfield Color cementitious overlays. Elements Transparent Concrete Stain is a breathable, low-odor, water-based, low-VOC stain. Available in 18 standard colors.
• Sold in a 32-ounce bottle
• A 32-ounce bottle mixed with water, produces 1-gallon of stain for 200-400 square feet of coverage
• A second coat of stain is recommended
• Also available in a 4-ounce bottle to produce 16 ounces of stain for 25-50 square feet of coverage
• Available in multiple colors. Color charts are used to demonstrate the range of colors available and should not be used to select colors based on how they are viewed on a computer display.r, water-based, low-VOC stain. Available in 18 standard colors.