Heat-Stop Pre-Mixed High-Temperature Bonding Mortar, 15-Pound Bucket
Heat Stop is a premixed and ready-to-use refractory mortar. It was developed for installation of firebrick in masonry fireplace installations. It can also be used on chimneys, boilers, furnaces and kilns. Heat Stop is made from high-temperature cements and carefully selected aggregates.
• Air setting product, however may be water soluble in service
• Gray in color
• Meets all local and national building codes
• Meets and exceeds ASTM C-199 medium duty
• Good for applications well over 2000 degrees F.
• Do not use on exterior applications or where excessive moisture may be present. Use HEAT STOP 50 non-water soluble products for applications where moisture is present.
• 15-pound bucket