Kraft Tool Orange Thunder Float, with KO-20 Technology, 16" L x 3" W
The Orange Thunder float, with KO-20 technology is made with the latest advancement in construction tools. This lightweight engineered material allows for seamless motions to quickly bring up bleed water to open up the surface as it levels and smooths. Low-surface friction allows the blade to move faster across the surface with less drag and easier tilt response. The blade grips the surface for working on inclines without downward drift.
• 16-inches long x 3-inches wide blade has square ends
• The KO-20 material is impact resistant for extended wear
• Blade will not absorb liquids, preventing corrosion and rust
• Concrete will not stick to blade
• Orange color is easy to see on the jobsite
• Made in the USA