Proline Dura-Stain Concrete Chemical-Reactive Acid Stain, Redwood Red Brown Color, 1-Gallon Jug
Proline Dura-Stain is a chemical-reactive stain developed to permanently transform ordinary concrete surfaces into the beautiful, variegated look of polished stone. It is available in a wide array of natural colors.
It is possible to achieve even more interesting shades and colors by using Dura-Stain over concrete surfaces colored with Proline Color Hardener and Antique Release Agent. Plus, create a dazzling combination of effects with stampable impressions and Dura-Stain Reactive Stain using Proline stamps and tools.
• Color is redwood red brown
• Coverage is 200-400 square feet per gallon
• Can be diluted up to 20:1 to create a lighter color
• For professional-use only
• Available in multiple colors. Color charts are used to demonstrate the range of colors available and should not be used to select colors based on how they are viewed on a computer display.
Note: This item is available for pickup only at Kuhlman branches because it is regulated as a hazardous material when shipped by ground, air or water. Please contact us at email@example.com or 419-794-8238 or 800-669-3309 to discuss customized transportation options.