Simpson Strong-Tie 2-Cutter, Carbide-Tipped Drill Bit, SDS-Plus, 3/16" x 6-1/4" Long
Simpson Strong-Tie carbide-tipped drill bits are premium-quality, professional-grade tools manufactured in Germany to the highest industry standards. They are designed to meet precise tolerance requirements, and incorporate proprietary features that enhance durability and drilling speed, while improving ease of use.
Fits all current and older SDS-plus rotohammers from AEG, Black & Decker, Bosch, DeWalt, Hitachi, Hilti, Kango, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee, Porter Cable, Ramset, Red Head, Ryobi and Skil.
• Uniformly brazed carbide inserts result in longer bit life
• Chromium-nickel-molybdenum steel-alloy body ensures hammering quality and extended service life
• Heat-treatment procedures and shot-peened finish increase surface hardness, drilling speed, wear life and resistance to bending forces
• Conforms to ANSI Standard B212.15
• 3/16-inch diameter x 6-1/4 inch overall length
• 4-inch drilling depth
• 2-Cutter head
• SDS-Plus shank