Simpson Strong-Tie Quad Head, Carbide-Tipped Drill Bit, SDS-Max, 1-1/4" x 15" Long
Simpson Strong-Tie carbide-tipped drill bits are premium-quality, professional-grade tools manufactured in Germany to the highest industry standards. They are designed to meet precise tolerance requirements, and incorporate proprietary features that enhance durability and drilling speed, while improving ease of use.
The high-volume, double-helix design of the quad-head bit comes with the patented, high-performance, reinforced core flute to maximize energy transfer.
Fits all current and older SDS-Max rotohammers from Black & Decker, Bosch, DeWalt, Hitachi, Hilti, Kango, Makita, Metabo and Milwaukee.
• Uniformly brazed carbide inserts result in longer bit life
• Most bits contain a centering tip that facilitates easy spot drilling
• Chromium-nickel-molybdenum steel-alloy body ensures hammering quality and extended service life
• Heat-treatment procedures and shot-peened finish increase surface hardness, drilling speed, wear life and resistance to bending forces
• Chisel-shaped drill-bit head directs concrete dust into the multi-flute spiral
• Conforms to ANSI Standard B212.15
• 1-1/4-inch diameter x 15-inch overall length
• 10-inch drilling depth
• Quad head
• SDS-Max shank